Laugh. Fight. Stay Married!

You know what the worst part of a great vacation is? It’s the day before it’s over. Even though the fun isn’t over yet, you realize that the end is coming. It’s really sad because you should be able to enjoy that second-to-last day, but you just can’t because you know the inevitable is about to happen. That’s what I think about Hardy's marriage. As the wedding date is getting closer, he is getting into depression.

On his engagement, Hardik and Ankita (Hardik's fiancee) seemed to be too happy. Ankita is a sweet girl, only problem was that she was fond of singing. Although she thought she was singing, we thought she was yelling with no tone.
Hardy always had his way of doing things and had a favorite spot to do almost anything.
Eating: On his bed in front of the T.V.
Working: In his bathtub with his laptop station.
Listening to music: In his car.. and real loud. (of course to overcome the yelling/singing sound of Ankita)

The point is, as the wedding date is getting closer, his independence is getting over. I can remember that day when Hardy and Ankita met, they were mad in love and it was all good for some time.. and then...
Hardy had some operation and Ankita used to see him everyday and serve him food.
As days passed by, Hardik came home after operation. Ankita was already tired of serving food.
and her singing passion grew.
Ankita used to find some new songs and tried to match her uncanny skills with singers skills.

As the singing passion grew, Hardik used to wonder .. "Do I open the windows and enjoy the cool breeze while introducing my fiancee’s excellent vocal chords to the neighborhood OR do I keep them closed and suffer the heat while keeping my fiancee’s vocal abilities within the confines of the house?"

He struggled with this thought every moment and never knew what to do. He haven’t ever really addressed this directly with his fiancee. Instead, if she starts yelling he politely asked her to hold on, then he run around the house closing all of the windows.
Once he is finished securing the home, he invite her to proceed and then continue the yelling... Oops sorry, I mean singing.

After seeing at all my friends who are married or about to get married and myself trying to understand husband-wife joint venture, I have understood two things.

Finding #1 – Guys who are mad in love, have eventually more blockage in their coronary arteries.
Finding #2 – Guys who said, they are still loved by their wives, have totally lost their minds.

I can imagine, one day Ankita taking control of everything even his computer password and something like this is is going to happen.
I predicted this is going to happen and hence when Hardy told me he wants to get married, my re-action to that statement was..

Comments

Popular Posts