Emergency !!!

Before we start off directly with the incidence that happened....let me give you a brief background. Mahesh, one of my coolest buddies has almost a zoo at his place. Turtle, puppy, fish tank with fishes of as many variety as Indian languages, love birds and frequent visitors include cats. Phewww !!! One of the new members of his wild life is an Elephant. It has been news in almost every newspaper now, that "National Park" from Borivali had gifted elephant to him after seeing the passion for wild life.

Location: Shivai Nagar, Thane - On Sunday  while going to work, mhaya lost his house keys inside an elephant. It was a master set, making the situation all the more urgent. An emergency extraction process had to be performed. The elephant, Hathi-Mahesh-ka-Sathi, is now said to be out of any harms and is doing well. It was initially declared that the keys left unattended could cause "bowel problem" . Thus veteran doctor, Prasad Redkar was called in for unconventional method of removal.





During the 5 hour extraction procedure, Mhaya stated, "I must find my keys or my Hathi could have a very serious obstruction.. Oh look, I found my wallet and hair styling gel in here too. Wow, I didn't realize that there's so much room. I think I see my qualis parked further inside."

Apparently these days, Mhaya spends a lot of time inside the elephant. According to him, "...it's a great place to get away from the world. I feel that it's a place to relax. It's my peace room, my home away from home and only elephant knew about it"

Comments

Harshal said…
asa ka karto.. hatti chya aat.. animals avadtat mhanun itka?
Unknown said…
mag ajun kay milala mahesh aat madhe??
Harshal said…
mahesh ratrich baher yeet ja.. nahi tar... sakali hatti chya commod madhun nighshil :P :D

Popular Posts